Work at Eurinvest and join a team of passionate professionals.
Our company provides discretionary investment management services, funds offering as well as family office solutions. Throughout time, we have managed to unite passionate professionals with complementary expertise to design tailor made solutions for our clients.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and proactive Compliance officer to ensure regulatory compliance. As a Compliance officer, your duties will include client due diligence, regulatory reportings training employees on industry standards, developing policies, and evaluating compliance. You are also required to obtain regulatory approval.
You will proactively and continuously follow up on the evolution of the European and national regulations in force, including the circulars issued by the CSSF.
You will be in charge of operational aspect of the company such as organization of board meetings.
- Conducting compliance officer of an investment company
- Recognized manager for the CSSF, auditors and banks.
- Organization of board meetings (Secretary-general)
- Operational oversight of the company (head office & branch)
Necessary skills ?
- Aware of compliance and corporate legislation
- Independent and well organized
- You are fluent in French (spoken and written), knowledge of English
Potential profile ?
- Motivate to grow with Eurinvest
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills
Our offer, your advantage:
- Small & agile organization
- Young & dynamic structure